Technical difficulties. Momma, check the sound effect buttons on your camera. It seems the wires for "standing up" button got switched with the "constipation" ones.
Aunty Keeks, you are forever the comedian.
I can't believe she's doing this ALREADY! It seems so early! I can't remember when Nanea did it now :).
she's right about the buttons getting switched! LOLtoo cute, you don't even know, ok?
this video is just way too precious!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Technical difficulties. Momma, check the sound effect buttons on your camera. It seems the wires for "standing up" button got switched with the "constipation" ones.
Aunty Keeks, you are forever the comedian.
I can't believe she's doing this ALREADY! It seems so early! I can't remember when Nanea did it now :).
she's right about the buttons getting switched! LOL
too cute, you don't even know, ok?
this video is just way too precious!
Post a Comment