Monday, May 28, 2007

Kaipo, the Mennonite

Kaipo, like all teenagers, has an aversion to housework. After avoiding my many requests and demands to do certain chores, I proceeded to make a list of several and resorted to a threat along the lines of: If you do not work on this list immediately it is going to double.
Being the joy she is, she began working right after she finished her game of computer cribbage. Then, she appears out of the bathroom with a paper towel over her head asking what those women were called who wore the REAL scarves on their head. Next thing I know she has TAPED the paper towel to keep it in its proper place on her head. Amen.


1 comment:

Aunty Keeks said...

I forgot to save the IM conversation we were having where she explained that she is a slave. I was like, "oh please!".

How old was I when I wanted to marry/become Amish?

You raise weird kids.