Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Babies, Day 2



All eight puppies are doing well, enjoying feasting and cuddling with each other and their mommy. Loku is proving to be quite the good mommy, although showing up on the porch this morning with one in her mouth was not appreciated. Back in the garage she went, door closed, end of free roaming. All I need is for her to relocate without giving us a forwarding address.

So far so good. I do know that a puppy's life is very fragile so we will do everything that we can to keep them safe and healthy. A big mahalo to great grandma Gunda for providing fresh bedding so the little ones will have clean sheets everyday, as directed by our favorite vet, Dr. Lisa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puppies?!?!?!? You didn't tell me?? Are they all accounted for? I know that I could talk Noa into one. Nalu could use a FRIEND. Are they all chocolate? congratulations again Puna :)!

Aunty Keeks said...

Yay AleMor (sp?) for the sheets. I love the puppies. Keep the puppies!