After several years I have made the switch from Nextel to AT&T. I did it for three main reasons:
1. Prepping myself for my iPhone that I am going to get for my birthday (the Secret...where the attention goes, the energy flows)
2. Rollover minutes
3. My two cell phone carrying daughters switched to AT&T and were actually cutting calls with me short, saying, "Mom, I can't talk long, I'm running out of minutes".
Since AT&T offers free mobile to mobile and that would now include calls with mom, I want to see if they come up with any new excuses :-)
As a side note, if I cut my calls to you short because I am running out of minutes, SWITCH TO AT&T! That means YOU, KW, LM, MK, CD, KL, NP and GI.
Friday, July 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hooray for mobile to mobile!
mobile to mobile and family plan with rollover minutes are the best -- but even my clan has gone over!
Aunty Wai
Post a Comment