Friday, September 15, 2006

Don't blame the photographer!






Hulali has officially reached the stage of "Give me my mommy, I want my mommy, and only my mommy". The funny thing is, even though Hulali was NOT a happy camper at all when I held her, the pics have that quality of professionalism that really makes it great despite the crying! And thank goodness there is that one picture that shows a bit of a smirk. Kala'i has created herself in this child as I recall parading the halls of my house 25 years ago, crying myself at being so tired of holding her when she would not be comforted by anyone else in the household (i.e., HER FATHER!). The only saving grace is knowing that in time this, too, shall pass :-)

4 comments:

lalismama said...

it really is the best and worst -- having someone love, want and need you so much. i'm sure we'll see some changes in the next 15 years:(

Anonymous said...

I am loving the pictures and your commentary, Aunty! The pictures are really amazing, I could look at them forever! Hillary

Aunty Keeks said...

Ha! She was pretty okay with me on Tuesday. There was one time I had to hand her of to the burger factory. And one time Koa grabbed her from me. Then she did the look-away cry, and then ZONKED OUT. This was all after she had bright green runny pooped all over me.

Anonymous said...

My gosh.... Kajla has gotten as pretty as her two older sisters!!! GREAT photos!
AJ9