Thursday, September 21, 2006

Is this a -Puna thing to do?







Now that I am approaching my "golden years" I am wanting to learn and do fun stuff. So I have enrolled in my first cooking class! No more Food Network for me! Well, no food network anyways because we don't catch that channel. Or any of the other 80 million channels in our universe. Just NBC, ABC, and PBS. On a good day. No CBS even. But I digress. I am taking a Thai cooking class and having a great time at it. Chai, watch out!!! Ming, you're next!!! Rachel, beware! I can now prepare, for your delectable delight, fried tofu with a sweet chili sauce, chicken satay with peanut sauce, amongst a few other dishes. My baby is going to have a wide array of dining choices when she stays with Puna!

3 comments:

Aunty Keeks said...

what about your second born? can I get in on any of that? I could put peanut sauce on ANYTHING. Yum-O!

lalismama said...

kika is so damn clever!

maybe thai night with the other fire bizzles next month. well, i should probably get through the greek thing first:)

alohab said...

ok, we're DEFINITELY coming to visit soon. Big fans of Thai food :)!