

Now that Hulali's hair is finally beginning to grow, we are delighted to report that she has CURLS!!! Oh, the girl has curls. It comes from da papa's side. They are so cute and will certainly mask the two cowlicks (a.k.a. giddygiddy) she has front and center. Isn't it cute? and she is quite the beach bum as evidenced (not so much in pictures as in person) by the nice tan.

6 comments:
LOVE IT! Before I even read your post I said to myself, "those curls!!" Just adorable :).
kiuke curls for the kiuke lali!
:)
ao
why is she sucking on her RIGHT thumb?!
gosh I let them have her for a couple days and BAM she's back to her old habits. all my hard work out the window. crap.
look at this sweet girl! and curls rule! :) she's such a cutie!
go go giri giri go!
;-)
*
Post a Comment