

For the FIRST time in YEARS we did not have our annual Easter Brunch/Egg Hunt at the Honda-rosa Pines residence. The Pa'auilo Honda clan (sans Kalena, who stayed home to take care of the animals) opted to join Lali-pop on O'ahu for a fun-filled weekend away from the lure of work (read into this: Chief Honda, the department CAN do without you for a few days). Besides, who can be away for my granddaughter's FIRST Easter, our favorite holiday of the year?
So we spent quality time lounging by and IN the pool of my sister-in-law's house, shopping (Kala'i AND Kajla have on their NEW semi matching bathing suits), and eating. Kajla made some GREAT purchases at the Honolua Surf Company store. I didn't cook. Glen didn't work. A good time was had by all.
While the Easter Bunny did NOT bring me a digital camera (as a matter of fact, that damn rabbit didn't bring me ANYTHING!), Kika was gracious enough to email me a couple of pics she took with her brand new underwater/overwater digital camera (btw, oh children of my womb, Mother's Day is approaching soon).

3 comments:
I must be thinking like you lately because when I looked at the picture and before I read I thought, "hey, your girls have matching bathing suits!"
Thank you Kika for the pictures! We faithful readers appreciate them :).
i love that underwater picture of kajla:)
thanks la'i.
Post a Comment