It has come to my attention that several of my friends/family members are a bit perturbed by the lack of blog entries by yours truly. Blame it on:
a) nothing to blog about (but that cant be true, O Las Vegas Traveller!)...
b) no digital camera (it is still MIA)
c) no time (oops, as I tell my very very busy husband and the registrar for the Hilo Adult Community School - "We all have the same amount of time")
d) none of the above
e) all of the above
I choose b! MY LIFE IS SAD (somewhat) without a camera!!! That camera is my REASON for blogging!!!
Easter Bunny, is there a camera in my basket this year?
Easter Bunny, is there even a basket this year?
I remember when you used to put the beautiful Easter Basket by our front door, knock and RUN LIKE HELL (oops, sorry Easter Bunny) and much to our surprise there would be baskets waiting for me and my brothers, filled with goodies. And then my mommy would dress me up in frilly Easter garb, complete with white handbag, ankle socks, Easter hat and FORCE me to walk in some Military Easter Parade. Oh, the joy of it all. All worth it for the Easter Bunny Basket!
So there is my new blog. Stay tuned. I strive to do more. Happy Easter to you all.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hear they have good cameras at Costco. Maybe a trip is in order? I think the easter bunny may have left yours there... :)
never mind the camera, i wanna see those photos from way back when of the frilly outfits & whtie handbag (smile).
ao
check out the wannabe wayfarer's blog. she has posted her awesome new camera! i think i'll be going out to get it soon...mine is just about to go to camera heaven...
Post a Comment